• AutoCAD 2D
• 5 years AutoCAD experience
• 1-2 years Revit experience
• Experience with M&E drawings
- Salary: £32000 - £40000
- Location: London (inside M25), North London
Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants based in North London with over 50 members of staff. The job mainly entails:
- Working within a team of engineers and to ensure effective delivery of projects and tasks to meet the deadlines set by your line manager.
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
- Drawing and amending existing multi-service drawings (including schematics).
- Producing drawings from 3D multi-service models.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team (both within the company and externally) to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 5 years AutoCAD experience
- 1-2 years Revit experience
- Experience with M&E drawings
Our client is expanding at a fast pace and often work of projects on large blocks of flats which will require you to produce a high output of drawings on a daily basis.
- Competitive Market Salary
- 25 days annual leave (with options to purchase or sell 5 days)
- Membership to 1 professional body (CIBSE, IMech, IET etc)
In addition to their base benefits, they also offer a flexible benefits package which includes:
- Matching Pension Contribution (>3%)
- Medical cash plan
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers