• Civil 3D
• A minimum of 3 years proven experience in Civil Consulting Engineering working to UK standards.
• Applications from candidates with considerably more experience welcomed
• Working experience of drainage and highway design and detailing
• Working experience of MicroDrainage WinDES.
- Location: Midlands, Leamington Spa
Our client is a medium sized civil engineering company with five offices located around the UK. You will be preparing detailed drawings and calculations to obtain approval for highway and sewerage schemes. This role will also involve liaising with clients and external organisations. The projects you will work on include housing, commercial and industrial developments.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in Civil Consulting Engineering working to UK standards
- A Class 2:1 Degree in an appropriate discipline
- Working experience of drainage and highway design and detailing
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week (flexible)
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 24 days from Jan 2016)
- Pension – Our client will contribute 4.5% of basic salary with a minimum contribution of 2% by employee, following the 6 months probationary period
- Private Health Care scheme, following 6 month probationary period
- Life Insurance scheme at 4 x your annual salary