Our client is a specialist in underfloor heating for the residential market. We are currently assisting them in finding a Senior CAD Technician with natural leadership abilities.
Take responsibility for the heating design and drawing team. You will provide support and report to the Commercial Director Projects Division. Assisting estimators throughout the business in delivery of quality floor heating design and drawings. The role offers plenty of opportunity for development and will need to assist in building and implementing robust procedures and controls to mitigate risk while providing high levels of client service to internal and external stakeholders.
- People management – Oversight of estimation design work and the design technicians. Ensuring service delivery, queue management and setting of targets.
- Quality review – Ensuring all output whether layout drawings or full design packages are to the highest standard
- Design drawings and heat output – prepare and manage delivery
- System Development – assess, recommend and assist in implementing software, system and process improvements to improve efficiency and quality of output. To be evidenced by shorter quote turnaround times, improved technical design content packages and a reduced numbers of re-draws.
- Advanced working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Other Relevant Software
- At least 12 months experience in a relevant role
- Strong communication and people management skills
- All candidates will be required to complete standardised intelligence assessment tests and personality profile
- Good understanding of UK building regulations