CADagency is working with a leading visualisation studio who specialise in visuals, interactive VR and film. Most of their work is with architects and property developers in London as well as working on projects all over the world.
Due to company growth they are currently looking for a Senior 3D Visualiser that has experience working in a commercial environment using 3ds Max or Modo 3D and working with lighting and post-production. You will be a central part of the office and be expected to bring a high standard of technical knowledge and experience to the team. You will be taking the lead on high end projects and drive projects to completion getting the best out of your team. You will be coordinating a team of project managers, visual artists and designers to develop workflows and assess junior members work load.
- Modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production of visuals
- Producing planning visuals (AVR3) and running large scale jobs
- Leading a small team of visualisation artists and technical staff on a project – overseeing accuracy and quality
- Work alongside a senior mentor, and mentoring others; we believe in people training people
Workflow & Technical
- Work in line with the planning structure and set processes
- All artists responsible for contribution to assets library; harvesting sets, models and materials in the process of delivering live jobs
- Making suggesting and offering to implements new workflows and processes
- Adhering to server and PSD structure
- Ensuring work is done in the right way in software; seek guidance on settings and renderings to ensure best practice
- Seeking to standardise and automate tasks