• Experience in the manufacturing industry
• b2b sales experience
• Construction / architectural specification knowledge
- Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Location: North West, Macclesfield
CADagency is pleased to be working with a leading steel fabrications company based in Macclesfield, Cheshire. The company designs and manufactures street furniture and has two manufacturing plants in the North West. Their products range from seating, litter bins and planters to walkways, canopies and bespoke fabrications.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to working as part of a committed, enthusiastic sales team on some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK. They are looking to expand their sales team with the right candidate who is willing to train and learn from day one.
You will have experience of managing every stage of the sales process, from research to closing out the order and handing it over to the operations team with all the relevant detail, to ensure a smooth delivery to end client.
Reporting to the sales director, the key deliverables of this position will be, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with new and existing customers’ queries and enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Managing projects from conception to completion
- Providing technical advice and data to clients
- Managing your own workload to ensure all orders are handled in a manner that will provide clients with an excellent
- Service and to ensure you get maximum orders over the line
- Client liaison throughout all your orders from receipt of order to delivery and aftercare advice
The Candidate Must Have:
- An excellent phone manner and time management skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Proactive business and customer development
- Standard computer literacy skills
- The ability to be team player & be able to contribute and work within a successful sales team
- Knowledge of our marketplace i.e. the street furniture market.
- Previous experience of the construction chain
- Experience with face to face sales techniques
- Resourceful and adaptable to change when required
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week