• Experience with templates, drawings, layouts and concepts
• Thorough understanding of the building services engineering processes
• Produce detailed, coordinated service models to a high specification
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: London (inside M25), Dartford
CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist building services design consultancy based in Dartford. My client is involved in a wide variety of challenging and exciting MEP projects. Due to on-going high demand they are currently seeking an experienced Revit technician to join their design team which consist of building services engineers, CAD Technicians and trainees.
For this role you will be expected to have relevant experience and proficiency in Revit MEP and other construction software which will enable you to prepare templates, drawings, layouts and concepts to UK standards. This role will allow you to assist in the development of BIM capacity and new design software. In addition you will assist with the training of other design staff. You will be happy working in a fast paced environment and have a can do attitude.
- To assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of Revit standards
- Prepare templates, drawings, layouts and concepts with a thorough understanding of the building services engineering processes
- Produce detailed, coordinated service models to a high specification
- Work closely with project teams to deliver high quality BIM projects to agreed deadlines
- Assist in the development of systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used to full potential
- Provide guidance and advice to design engineers on the planning and management of advanced Revit techniques
- Prepare technical schedules
- Assist in the development of BIM capacity and appropriate use of emerging modelling technology
- Complete timesheets daily and accurately
This role will be based in Dartford town centre.
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Annual bonus based on company and individual performance