CADagency is delighted to be recruiting for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Revit Technician to join their expanding on-site Asset Information team. This role is perfect for an individual looking to develop and build a long-term future with a well-established company.
Working in a friendly office environment within the Asset Information Team, you will be expected to create, modify and maintain Revit models of existing buildings from survey data and construction drawings.
You will ideally possess the following skills/abilities:
- Relevant experience in CAD drafting and design
- Knowledge of the Autodesk Revit or Revit MEP software
- A good work ethic with an appetite to develop within the team
- Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
- Good written skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
Experience with 3D CAD systems will also be considered, the in-house team will provide training, however preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate a good understanding of the Autodesk Revit or Revit MEP software.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.