CADagency is delighted to be working with a furniture and interiors company servicing the educational and commercial sectors. The company specialises in workplace consultancy, fit-out through to a specialist education division offering bespoke educational furniture to schools, universities and colleges.
Due to on-going high demand there is a current requirement for an immediate start Contract Revit Technician for a 6-8 week period with the potential for the role to go permanent. As the Revit Technician you will have experience creating Technical Revit models /families from scratch and ideally have experience using Revit for furniture design. Our client is currently using SketchUp for creating accurate models for production and visulisation purposes and are currently in the process of transferring their model library to Revit.
- To complete accurate manufacturing drawings for the successful production of furniture
- Create accurate Revit families of fixed and loose furniture
- To complete accurate installation and detailing drawings for the Project Managers to deliver the project
- Ensure drawings and quotations match and together outline the full scope of the project.
- Create accurate, detailed, and well thought-out working drawings.
- Create supporting information as required to help sell the designs
- Create detailed panels and product drawings with all relevant dimensions to enable final manufacture
- Create accurate & concise working and installation drawings for on site fitting
- Complete RFQs and BOMS for ordering
07:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break.