• AutoCAD 2D
• Project management/team leader experience
• Revit work experience
- Salary: £45000 - £55000
- Location: London (inside M25), Chiswick
Our client specialises in retail architectural design from high street brands to one-off boutiques. Working with mainly high street restaurant chains they have an in-house team of CAD technicians and project managers working on client designs.
The company has recently moved to using Revit and want to take on a Revit Design Manager to head up the design team.
You will be overseeing projects, liasing with clients as well as monitoring your teams performance and ensuring projects are being completed to time scales.
You will be producing surveys, schematic design through to construction designs and working with planning applications. You would be joining a team of 18 people.
There will be a focus on preliminary concept drawing, so good skills with Adobe Illustrator will be required.
To be considered for this position you would ideally need:
- 10 years design experience
- 4 years project management/team leader experience
- 3-5 Revit work experience
- Able to work efficiently and individually
- Restaurant/Hospitality design experience