• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• You will possess some commercial experience in producing manufacturing drawings in metal wood and acrylic included in that would be the ability to keep frames
• You will be expected to interpret a material choice
• You would ideally come from the shop fixture or furniture sector or engineering
- Salary: £24000 - £30000
- Location: North West, Manchester
Our client is a dynamic manufacturing company located in Manchester. We are recruiting a talented Retail Draughtsman to join our clients team.
The projects will cover draughting and delivery of in store equipment components, working with CNC based manufacture in metal, wood and plastics
You will be a Draughtsman with proven experience creating effective manufacturing drawings for the retail sector.
You will need to be organized, fast and articulate, effective communicator that can inspire colleagues and work closely with buying and sales teams to deliver successful projects.
- You will need to operate and be full conversant and skilled with AutoCAD, have some 3D experience in AutoCAD or sketch up [Basic 3D line work]
- You will possess some commercial experience in producing manufacturing drawings in metal wood and acrylic included in that would be the ability to keep frames
- You will be expected to interpret a material choice
- You would ideally come from the shop fixture or furniture sector or engineering
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and adaptable – we have a flat hierarchical structure where everyone gets involved & pulls together to ensure work is produced to the highest quality within delivery timeframes.
Established kit manufacture, long-term PLC clients. Privately owned.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays, we close between Christmas and New Year.
You must have a CV outlining your experience to date and a strong portfolio showcasing your work, ideally from concept development sketches. It is important to include details regarding the strategic thinking behind project, the commercial results etc.