• AutoCAD 2D
• In depth knowledge of commercial catering equipment
• Extensive experience in project management in both the technical and customer areas
- Salary: £42000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Luton
For over 30 years our client has been designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke commercial kitchens for the catering, hospitality and education industries and they are now looking for a Project Sales Manager to join their fast growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing commercial kitchen project installations from point of order to handover, for their customers in the casual dining and care sectors across the UK. Projects can range from £5k to £400k and can be small refurbishments or up to whole new kitchens and bar areas for their clients who run big restaurant chains.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing design, technical and commercial support to the Business Development team
- Securing new projects business
- Selling group products within the projects, and develop sales of partner products within the projects.
- Constructing the final reference design manual and sell preventative maintenance programme for prime cooking post the warranty period.
It is important that you have in depth knowledge of commercial catering equipment as well as extensive experience in project management in both the technical and customer areas.
This role will be based from home, covering sites and/or attending client meetings across the UK. You will need to be able to commute to the offices in Bedfordshire for meetings but this would be one day per week at most. Benefits also include company Car and a Pension scheme.