Our client is an International Business Exchange facilities house data centers for over 5000 companies worldwide. Their facilities offer the broadest geographic reach, the largest choice in networks and the most efficient connectivity options for companies looking to lease data center space. They are well known to offer the security, performance, and global footprint that organizations need to take advantage of the cloud computing shift.
They are now looking to take on a Project Management Assistant to ensure a premium level of service and that support is provided to the customers, from start of installation through to handover to Local Operations delivering client installs in time and on budget as well as to provide CAD drawings to support the Sales and Project tender and installation process.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Providing after Sales Support for the UK Project management team.
- To take responsibility for ordering and tracking all orders placed on suppliers, chasing actions/key dates on the projects. Escalating any delays / Customer problems to the UK Project Manager
- Attend Project Meetings (where necessary). In support and with one of the Project Team and Customer, minute meetings and distribute accordingly in order to keep track of the projects through to completion
- To undertake small projects including the installation of 1 – 5 racks within the co-lo areas if required
- Update Facility Drawings using CAD
- General administrative duties relating to the project team
- Quality. Ensure the installation process happens in accordance with the Quality Processes and Procedures as set out in the Quality Management system. Helping to Document UK management procedures into the Quality Management system and communicating the processes to all members of the UK team.
It is imperative that you have several years’ experience with AutoCAD as well as some project managerial experience.
If you would like to apply then please email me your CV and 2 or 3 relevant drawings.