• 3ds Max
• AutoCAD 2D
• Manufacturing environment
• Cast stone products
- Salary: £21000 - £25000
- Location: North West, Keighley
CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist manufacturing company specialising in cast stone products. The company has been established over 15 years and prides itself on continuously working to improve the company culture. All of their products are manufactured to BS1217:2008 (Cast Stone Specification).
Due to on-going demand a need has been established for an additional CAD Draughtsman / Production Co-ordinator to support the current CAD Designer. You will ideally have experience in a manufacturing environment and have a couple of years experience with 2D AutoCAD. Any 3D experience would be beneficial for creating presentations.
- Check and acknowledge customer purchase orders in line with company guidelines/procedures.
- Prepare CAD drawings for customer approval
- Ensure approvals are received in a timely manner to meet company sales targets.
- Plan production volumes in line with company capacities in a manner to maintain efficiencies and meet customer needs.
- Raise production schedules in time to meet allocated production slots ensuring that adequate time is provided for mould making/casting/curing, etc.
- Organise ‘special’ requirements such as; structural reinforcement/external moulds/bespoke fixings, where necessary in a timely manner to meet promised production slots.
- Liaise with Production Senior management to ensure that promised delivery dates are being met and keep customers informed of progress.
- Communicate/liaise with external/internal customers as when necessary to promote good customer service
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective customer service.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Participate in meetings, and team activities.
- Any other duties as directed by senior management.
08.30 – 16.30 (40 hours per week)