• Designing mixed technology multi layer PCBs
• High-speed logic PCB design rules
• Producing assembly documentation
- Salary: £25000 - £32000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Colchester
Our client are an international manufacturer of single board computer products primarily for the CompactPCI, VME, VPX and MicroTCA bus architectures. Their products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge Intel microprocessors and a range of peripheral components. They sell into many different markets around the world, and in particular have many customers in the telecommunications, aerospace and defence sectors.
You will be responsible for designing complex multi-layer SMT and PTH PCBs using the latest Cadence Allegro PCB design tools. The PCBs are typically 14 layers with high speed signals and high component densities, including BGAs. The position will also involve part creation and library maintenance, the generation of PCB assembly documentation and data and liaison with production to ensure the products are designed for manufacture.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Polar Speedstack
- Competitive salary with generous relocation allowance where appropriate
- Company supported private pension scheme
- Non-contributory private health insurance scheme