• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
- Experience: Experience working in a busy architectural practice is required.
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Location: North West, Manchester
An established architectural practice is looking to take on an experienced RIBA Part II Qualified architectural assistant on a permanent basis to join their small but busy team.
Our client work portfolio ranges from small home extensions to high profile public projects in Manchester and throughout the UK. This position offers great prospect opportunities and bonuses.
This is an immediate start position.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Travel around Manchester an potentially the UK
- Produce accurate and detailed design drawings and project presentations
- Communicate and negotiate with clients and contractors
- Ensure projects run to deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills