• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience and expertise in modular building design
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Good numeracy and computer skills
- Salary: £40000
- Location: Midlands, Peterborough
Our client is a leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions and workforce camp accommodations. Their Off-Site Solutions is an innovative design and build company with a reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors. Their success is founded on the way we deliver design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilising modern methods of constriction to deliver innovative design and delivery solutions for their customers.
The purpose of this role is to
- Provide technical expertise to the client to safe guard its position in the market place and adhere to the company’s high quality and safety standards.
- Effectively manage specifying team to successfully deliver volumetric hire and sale projects from inception to completion.
- Develop new products, refine and enhance existing standard designs to suit client and regulatory requirements
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with regulations and company standards
- Ensure that health, safety and quality standards are met
- Manage design risk and monitor its mitigation through design Risk Assessments
- Manage the design team balancing available resource to meet the needs of new and existing projects and sales enquiries.
- Provide technical backup and expertise to operations and contracts departments.
- Provide technical support and expert advice during bid submissions
- Undertake process of continuous product development.
- Maintain and update standards library
- Actively promote and develop company BIM strategy.