• AutoCAD 2D
- Experience: Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical)
2-3 years FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
3 years RELEVANT Building services experience
Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Location: London (inside M25), North West London
Our client primarily specialises in residential design; from very high spec multimillion pound houses to large blocks of flats, typically 50-300 flats, some exceeding 1000.
They also have experience with hotel projects; with this sector becoming an increasing proportion of the companies work.
Our client is a dynamic company, situated in modern new offices in North London, with a staff of 70; the CAD department accounts for 13 of these. The company has expanded by over 100% over the last 4 years, and we are still expanding.
Due to an increase in Revit projects, they have a vacancy for an experienced MEP Revit technician.
- Setting up projects
- Co-operating closely with Engineers.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms.
- Creating families as required
- Setting up drawing sheets
- Training colleagues.
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical)
- 2-3 years FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- 3 years RELEVANT Building services experience
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Live within easy commute to the company
- Experience of residential projects, primarily blocks of high rise apartments
- Experience of hotel projects.