- CAD Software: AutoCAD
- Experience: Minimum 5 years AutoCAD experience
Minimum 5 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services
- Location: London (inside M25), North London
Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants based in North London with 60 members of staff, including a 13 person strong CAD department. They specialise in residential design; from very high spec multi-million pound houses to large blocks of flats, typically 50-300 flats, some exceeding 1000. They also have experience with hotel projects; with this sector becoming an increasing proportion of the company’s work.#
The position on offer is a 2D MEP AutoCAD draughtsman. However, exposure and training in Revit will be made available to those displaying the correct attitude and aptitude. BIM projects requiring Revit are becoming increasingly common, and the expectation is that the 3D Revit aspects within this role will steadily increase as demand dictates. This is a very good opportunity for an experienced draughtsman to make the leap from 2D CAD to 3D Revit along with the company.
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
- Amending drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years AutoCAD experience
- Minimum 5 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services
- Competitive Market Salary
- 25 days annual leave (with options to purchase or sell 5 days)
- Membership to 1 professional body (CIBSE, IMech, IET etc)
In addition to their base benefits, they also offer a flexible benefits package which includes:
- Matching Pension Contribution (>3%)
- Medical cash plan
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers