• AutoCAD 2D
- Salary: £28000 - £33000
- Location: London (inside M25), North London
Our client primarily specialises in residential design; from very high spec multimillion pound houses to large blocks of flats, typically 50-300 flats, some exceeding 1000.
They also have experience with hotel projects; with this sector becoming an increasing proportion of the companies work.
Our client is a dynamic company, situated in modern new offices in North London, with a staff of 70; the CAD department accounts for 13 of these. The company has expanded by over 100% over the last 4 years, and we are still expanding.
Due to an increase in Revit projects, we have a vacancy for an intermediate CAD /MEP Revit Technician.
Work will initially be split 50/50 between Revit & 2d AutoCAD. However, due to our increasing BIM work, we expect this will evolve into a primarily Revit technician role; dependant on the successful applicants’ attitude & aptitude.
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences
- Amending 2d drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2d drawings with minimal instruction
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme
- Issuing drawings
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit
- Creating Revit families as required
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1 years FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Live within easy commute to the company.
- Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems.
- Experience of hotel projects.