Our client is a leading manufacturer of stairlifts who offer a wide range of solutions to fit the needs of every one of their clients. They pride themselves on being able to provide highly customised stairlifts to fit the home and layout of every user.
They are looking for a CAD Technician to join their team.
Your main duties will be to:
- Produce workable, accurate and concise drawings for all products (both standard and non-standard) to a high standard.
- Check drawings for accuracy and content, correct and revise as necessary.
- Ensure that all drawing file information is correctly recorded.
- Ensure hard and soft copies are filed correctly.
- Keep production database (relating to CAD) up to date.
- Provide guidance and support to Design Office Juniors.
The successful candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks software
- Experience of working in an engineering company
- ONC or HNC in Engineering (preferred)