- CAD Software: AutoCAD MEP 2014
- Experience: Experience using AutoCAD MEP for M&E drawings - 3 years+
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: London (inside M25), Kent, Erith
Our client, based in Erith, Kent specialises in the design and installation of Electrical and Mechanical Installations. You will be working within a small and friendly team carrying out all aspects of M&E work.
The position we are recruiting for is an M&E CAD Technician.
The general role within the company comprises of:
- Preparing General Arrangement & Outline Drawings
- Co-ordinate with other building trades
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- Handling/Processing incoming drawings
- Maintaining drawing filing system
- Ensuring all documentation and drawings are kept up to date.
- Following procedures to formally issue drawings
Our client currently use AutoCAD MEP 2014 which fulfils all the requirements so a good understanding of this program is essential.
Normal hours of work are 08.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Holidays 20 days