We are recruiting for a qualified structural engineer with 5-10 years’ of work experience to join our client’s maritime team.
Our client is an established British engineering consultancy with over 40 years experience working on civil, structural and marine projects, with an emphasis on coming up with economic solutions for heavy projects.
Our client is looking for a new member of staff to join their maritime engineering team, to work on a wide range of projects including harbours, peers, quays, coastal developments and offshore platforms. You will need to have between 5 and 10 years of work experience as a structural engineer, although they will consider a candidate with less (3-4 years) work experience if your experience is highly relevant to the marine sector.
You will be working under the guidance of a senior engineer on large, exciting new developments being built across the world. Their projects span from Scotland to Africa, from Albania to Hong Kong. Working at a small and dynamic company, you will gain exposure to all areas of the company, enabling you to grow.
This role will enable you to improve and your skill set, and eventually progress within the company to more senior positions within it.
- An undergraduate degree in civil or structural engineering
- 5-10 years of experience working as a structural engineer in a related area (3-4 years if highly relevant)
- Experience working with steel, concrete, RC
- A postgraduate degree in structural engineering
- Previous work experience in the maritime sector