Our client is a leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions and workforce camp accommodations.
As lead designer you will be working as part of a team to provide full design package for a wide variety of off-site volumetric projects. As dictated by the specific project, the candidate may be required to lead a team of designers and external consultants to achieve the project goals.
- Manage design risk and monitor its mitigation through design Risk Assessments
- Ensure that Group Standards and Quality standards are complied with.
- Production of detailed design drawings and information
- Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings
- Ensure best value in design to meet and increase the profitability of the project
- Develop innovative and cost effective designs to meet the project objectives
- Lead design team including management of external consultants as required
- Prepare detailed material schedules as required
- Ensure design is compliant with legislation
- Coordinating design information between supply chain.
If you wish to apply please email me your CV as well as a strong portfolio show casing your most recent work in both AutoCAD andRevit.