CADagency is please to be working with a leading furniture and kitchen design and manufacturing company.
Our client works on both high-end residential projects as well as commercial fit-out work. With a focus on staff development and rewards and incentives for top performing staff, they are regarded as one of the best furniture companies to work for.
They are looking for a kitchen and furniture CAD designer who is AutoCAD proficient and has a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a similar company in the bespoke luxury kitchens / high end joinery sector.
You will be meeting clients, on a day to day basis and will be in charge of running your own projects ranging from 50-300 kitchens/wardrobes.The role is full time and has a salary range of £30-£35k but you would be considered at a higher wage if you have the correct experience.
Further to the above they are looking for someone with:
- History of drawing high end joinery packages – which include – wall panelling, kitchens, wardrobes- Portfolio to be provided
- AutoCAD proficient
- To produce technical & detail joinery drawings for production.
- To work alongside the design team to carry out full technical checks on drawings before they are sent to production – highlighting any potential risk prior to going to production.
- To liaise directly with installation site team prior to drawings going into production to ensure what is being drawn will work.
- Carry out technical site surveys