- CAD Software: AutoCAD
- Experience: • Graduate looking for first permanent role or next career move.
• Can provide a portfolio of drawing work.
• Degree in Interior Architecture/Technical Design/Architectural Technology or equivalent.
• AutoCAD proficient/Architectural Desktop.
• Has a basic understanding of Architectural Detailing, Interior Fit-out and Building Services.
• Experience would be an advantage but isn’t vital.
- Salary: £20000 - £22000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Egham
Our client is leading commercial fit-out company that is looking for a Junior Technical Designer to assist their design team as required and be mentored by Senior Technical Designers. This role would be suitable for a graduate looking for first permanent position.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to provide a portfolio of drawing work
- Be a graduate of an relevant degree
- Be AutoCAD proficient
- Have a basic understanding of Architectural Detailing, Interior Fit-Out and Building Services
- Standard working hours are 9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Due to the nature of the job, you should expect to work additional hours whenever necessary
- Work related expenses covered
- Provided with company IT equipment
- Benefits package (pension, PMI, insurances)