CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist construction company based in Darwen, who provide network infrastructure services to wireless Telecommunication operators throughout the UK. Their work ranges from from site acquisition, design & planning to Build and commission.
There is a current requirement for a Junior CAD Technician to work along side the Director in detailing existing hand sketches and design briefs, including site elevations, site plans and location maps.
The role will include you carrying out the following on a daily basis:
- Production of a CAD Model template
- Insertion of Maps & photos, PDFs
- Basic Model production of site layout (Plans & elevations)
- Proposed Telecom equipment (mainly from extg models and or supplier supplied info)
- Use of AutoCAD layering in accordance with client supplied specifications (colour & pen weights)
- 3D modelling using 3D Z-maps
- Equipment tables
- DWG & PDF drawing outputs
Rate: £16 – £18/Hour
Contract Length: Initially 3 month contract with possible extension to permanent role