CADagency is delighted to be working with a global manufacturer of fitness equipment. Currently employing over 2,200 employees in 14 offices supplying 100 countries they are renowned in the industry as a market leader for innovation and design. With an incredibly high demand for their products they are currently looking to employ a Junior CAD Technician capable of producing detailed 2D CAD space plans.
For this role you will ideally have a CAD qualification as well as 1 year experience in a similar role. You will have experience with technical 2D Architectural Drawings and any experience with 3dsMax would be beneficial
About the role
As a Junior CAD Technician you will be working closely with the sales team in a busy environment you can enjoy a variety of work, fantastically passionate and friendly team-mates and the pleasure of working with luxury high-end products (on top of some great benefits too). A fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about wellness, enjoys variety and is looking for further technical experience.
The Junior CAD Technician role is mainly 2D Architectural CAD focused creating space plans of gym environments with the companies equipment in the setting. The process starts with the sales team who get the architectural plans from the client and then detail the gym products on the plans. You will then check the drawings and confirm as well as make amendments if required.
Training will be given to the way the projects are run and the specifics of gym design but a good understanding of 2D AutoCAD is required.
- Producing 2D CAD drawings to support the salesforce and clients
- Confirming to customer/end user requirements
- H&S guidelines and easily used by installation engineers
- Proactively supporting salesforce and marketing activities
- Upscaling drawings produced by the salesforce
- Producing 2D technical drawings
- Work with the sales team to ensure adherence to process
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme (staff contribute 3% | company contributes 5%)
- Private healthcare after a year
- Group discounts and an onsite gym
- The core working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 but are flexible if required
- 22 days holiday + public holidays