• AutoCAD 2D
• Qualification or experience using AutoCAD for 1 year +
- Salary: £17000 - £25000
- Location: Midlands, Derby
CADagency is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading wireless telecoms infrastructure service provider. With a reputation for timely responses and excellent service they have become a trusted partner for all the major mobile networks. Offering a full life cycle service including Servicing, Acquisition, Design and Construction.
Due to continued high demand they are looking to take on an additional CAD Technician to join their existing design department in Derby. For this role you will ideally be either a school leaver or Junior CAD Technician with some exposure or knowledge of the telecoms design sector although general engineering or M&E knowledge would suffice.
You will be producing detailed telecom drawings schematics, elevations and land registry drawings along with the preparation and completion of project documentation.
Other task will include
- Preparing detail design drawings and design documentation for PM’s and Design Engineers.
- Updating design drawings to ‘As Built’ status from field reports and red line drawings.
- Ensure all work is carried out within designated KPI’s
The future progression of this role would include the possibility of creating structural engineering drawings for the physical masts and towers.