My client currently has a CAD Technician role within their joinery company. To be considered for the role you will have ideally 2 years experience creating technical CAD drawings. You will ideally have been working in a manufacturing environment with production experience too.
For this role you will be required to:
- Create accurate technical drawings for production/engineering in accordance with client quality assurance standards
• Create detailed drawings for on-site installation work
• Generate associated documentation such as EN Standards
• Oversee document control / filing of internal/external drawings
• Use designs to produce assembly instructions and maintenance manuals for installation, service and repair technicians (if required)
- Possible 3D visualisation experience