• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous work experience as a Joinery CAD Technician
• Experience with 3D software (SolidWorks or Inventor)
- Salary: £24000 - £33000
- Location: South West, Swindon
Our client is a joinery manufacturing firm working with architects and designers on medium to large sized projects all over the country. They are currently looking for a joinery CAD Technician who is capable of working on technical drawings right the way from initial client briefs/site surveys through to manufacturing and assembly drawings.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous work experience as a CAD technician in the joinery environment. You will also need to be experience with the use of 2D AutoCAD as well as 3D design in either SolidWorks or Inventor.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Designs from architects initial drawings and attend site surveys, through to manufacturing and assembly
- Client facing and site visits
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
- Work individually or within the wider team
- Holiday 28 days
- Private healthcare
08:00 – 16:30 (will need to be flexible)