• AutoCAD 2D
• 5 years+ experience as joinery CAD technician
• Experience with surveying
- Salary: £40000 - £55000
- Location: South West, Hampshire, Stockbridge
We are looking for a CAD draughtsman / surveyor to become part of our clients existing design team and help us move the company further forward. You will ideally have experience in window and door background rather than cabinetry.
- To deliver working drawings on CAD
- Attending site meetings with clients and architects to discuss projects
- Organising and carrying out site measures, drawings, samples and approvals on the projects
- Prepare cutting lists/take-offs where necessary.
Attributes required to fulfil this role successfully:
- High level of joinery knowledge including shop floor experience (ie, you must have been a joiner at one point in your life, preferably at least 5 years)
- Be able to take pressure and work in a time constrained industry where key deadlines have to be met.
- Good communication skills in dealing with customers and staff.
- Be prepared to work using their own initiative and take responsibility for their role.
- Good team working skills.
- Dependant on experience/competence up to £50,000 per year
- Van and company paid fuel
- Inclusion in personal and team bonus scheme