• Between 1 - 8 years of concrete detailing experience
• Familiar with Eurocodes and other UK building codes
• Excellent communication and team management skills
- Salary: £25000 - £33000
- Location: North West, Sheffield
Our client is a recently established specialist consultancy who provide specialist BIM solutions to construction firms. They deal with the full gamut of building information modelling, from structural analysis to costing measurements to clash detection. A major part of their business consists of reinforced concrete detailing, for which they are looking to hire a senior RC detailer with expert knowledge of Eurocodes and reinforced concrete detailing best practices.
In this role you will be providing your considerable RC expertise to the client’s team, ensuring that their work adheres to the high standards and best practices you are used to working at.
For this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Between 1 – 8 years of concrete detailing experience and be knowledgeable at all aspects of the construction process
- 2 years+ work experience using either Revit or Tekla for RC detailing
- Intimately familiar with Eurocodes and other UK building codes
- Highly experienced at RC detailing for medium to large construction projects
- At least some experience managing a team of people in a construction setting
- Excellent communication and team management skills