• AutoCAD 2D
• 3-4 years’ experience in designing retail refrigeration/HVAC
• At least 3 years managerial experience
- Location: North West, Manchester
Our client is an established company that designs HVAC and refrigeration for the commercial and retail sector, whose clientele include Sainsbury’s, Co-op and M&S. They are rapidly growing and thus looking to take on a CAD manager to develop a CAD department.
The job will include:
- Drawing isometric schematics
- Root coordination
- Retail layout drawings
- Designing cold storage rooms
- Setting the standards internally for current and future CAD technicians
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years’ experience within retail refrigeration/HVAC design sector. Ideally you will also have a strong portfolio showcasing mostly 2D AutoCAD isometric schematics drawings.
- Health care for you and your family
- Working hours are from 9.00 – 17:30
- First year of employment 20 days holiday, which increases to 25 days every year.