• Electrical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• A reasonable understanding of the construction design process
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Maidenhead
CADagency is delighted to be working with an industry leading Design and Build electrical contractor. The company has been established over 25 years and offers a complete electrical package from concept, design and realisation of high end commercial installations. Due to on-going high demand they are currently recruiting for an Electrical CAD Technician.
For this role, you are required to have a good working knowledge of engineering software in order to assist the engineers in producing high quality technical drawings. The company is very happy to offer career development enabling you to progress, through academic and practical training, to an engineering role.
On a daily basis you will be,
Production of CAD drawings
- Produce and update electronic versions of engineers marked up drawings to the satisfaction of the engineer.
- Issue drawings and documents on approval of the engineer.
- Save and log drawings and documents received from engineers and clients.
You will be required to be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have a willingness to learn and to undergo training. A reasonable understanding of the construction design process is required.