• 5 years+ SolidWorks design experience
• Previous project experience
• Piping and pressurised vessel
• PNID (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram) experience
- Salary: £19 - £23 /hour
- Location: North West, Ashton-under-Lyne
My client, based in Ashton-under-Lyne, manufactures Heat Recovery Systems as well as Gas Cooling & Cleansing Systems. Currently the Mechanical Engineers are doing the CAD drawings but it is taking up a lot of their time so they are looking for a dedicated draughtsperson to interpret the Engineers drawings and do the CAD modelling. The company uses the latest version of SolidWorks and has a workstation available.
For this role you will initially be taken on as a contractor with the potential to turn permanent dependant on workload and costing. For this role you will be expected to ‘hit the ground running’ so previous related experience is required.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- 5 years+ SolidWorks design experience
- Previous project experience
- Piping and pressurised vessel
- PNID (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram) experience
For this role you will be required to work from their offices. The office is open normal working hours.