• AutoCAD 2D
• Designing Electrical layouts
- Salary: £15 - £20
- Location: Midlands, Hinckley
Our client is a medium sized electrical services provider and was established over 15 years ago. They now operate on an annual turnover of £6 million. They specialise in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of a wide variety of electrical services in the commercial, domestic and industrial sectors.
To cover a member of their CAD team going on annual leave on 2 January 2018 they are looking for a Contract CAD Technician to cover the 3-4 week period. You will not need any software or a laptop but will be expected to work from their office in Hinckley. You will have experience using AutoCAD 2017-18 and previous experience in designing Electrical layouts.
You will ideally have experience with the following:
- External references, dynamic block attributes
- Adherence to layer standards
- Layouts and plans
- Sheet sets and set creations
- Drawings, titles blocks, attribute fields