- CAD Software: AutoCAD
- Experience: Experience within the leisure industry (Swimming pools, Gyms and Sports centres)
- Salary: £100 / Day
- Location: London (inside M25), Farringdon
We are looking for someone who can assemble a commercial building made of steel, cladding, curtain walling, blockwork, etc.
Experience with commercial, retail and office block (but not interior fit-out) experience is better that residential but experience within leisure is preferential.
The role is to undertake responsibilities with reasonable skill, care and diligence in conformity with the normal standards of the architect’s profession, specifically commensurate with senior architectural technologist with greater than 5 years post degree qualification experience.
- Comply with Company policy as stated in the current edition of the Company Handbook
- Keep an accurate record of personal time spent upon projects and all other non-project related tasks and input this information into the Company database at internals as described in the Company Handbook
- Ensure that comprehensive records are maintained for designated projects held within the team in accordance with the Company’s QA procedures
- Liaise with the Company’s management team in establishing and maintaining an individual Personal Development Plan (PDP) that identifies a series of non-core tasks and objectives to be set for the employee to work towards upon a regular progressive basis.
- Lead and participate in the production of technical drawings, specifications and schedules for the development of building projects
- Participate and contribute to the preparation of design reports, project administration and presentations
- Liaise with clients, consultants and other project stakeholders to identify needs and incorporate into design briefs on a project by project basis
- Lead and assist with the administration of building contracts and advising clients on procurement matters throughout all stages of service delivery
- Participate in the development of information to be used for consultancy advice in the built environment Inspect progress of construction through site visits as dictated through the demands of the projects