• 3ds Max
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience in kitchen and restaurant design with an in-depth knowledge of catering equipment procedures.
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: London (inside M25), Croydon
Our client is an equipment supplier for commercial catering outlets (hotels, cafes, staff catering, hospitals etc) and offers a full design and technical service to clients, including installation and after sales service.
You will be required to liaise with customers, architects, designers, M&E companies as well as all other departments within the company (estimating; order processing; project management and admin) to provide an effective design and technical service. Interior design work is sometimes required with preparation of proposals/mood boards for finishes and furniture for restaurant areas.
Occasional site visits to take site dimensions and gain experience will be required.
- Excellent high level AutoCAD skills
- Good design skills and design flair are essential
- Good standard of technical awareness
- Good communication skills – you will be an integral part of a friendly team and must be a good team player with a helpful attitude and have excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to produce 2D design plans from rough working drawings, with minimum input from others
- Ability to produce 3ds Max visualisations (training given if necessary)
- Ability to produce fully detailed M&E service drawings (following training)
- Knowledge of general architecture building layouts