• AutoCAD 2D
• In depth knowledge of commercial catering equipment
• Previous experience in commercial kitchen design
- Location: South East (outside M25), Luton
For over 30 years our client has been designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke commercial kitchens for the catering, hospitality and education industries. CADagency are please do be recruiting for a commercial kitchen designer, this will see you working from the clients office in Luton and occasionally travelling to and from client sites, designing and amending drawings from client briefs so they meet the exact requirements of each project.
The role will be based in Luton so you will need to live within a commutable distance. The work process will usually have you working off an initial brief from the client, designing a initial draught then liaising with the clients to create a final design.
You will be required to:
- Add service details to a drawing and ensure it is accurate and that each item of equipment is included correctly
- Liaise with customers, architects and project managers regarding alterations to structural amendments as required
- Design out risk at drawing stage
- Adhere to the departments drawing standards as laid out in the drawing standards document
- Liaise with customers on drawn design
- Technically able to draw and revise designs on site to the customers’ requirements
- Capable of operating at senior level and dealing with demanding issues
- Exceptional customer relationship qualities
- Proven pro-active approach to resolving customer and project management issues