Our client specialises in the design and installation of commercial kitchens. They mainly work with high end clients, 5 star hotels and Michelin star sites. The projects that they design are bespoke and detailed.
Your role will be working in the design team and liaising closely with the sales team. The sales team bids on new projects and then passes on architectural drawings or any available information to you. At this point you will be required to create 3D models as well as 2D production drawings.
- To plot drawings based on information from salesman and project managers
- Produce mechanical and electrical layouts of designs for construction
- Elevations and details of designs
- 3D work (can be trained) to show visuals of equipment and items
- Role will develop into Revit, training available to progress the company to this stage
- Direct contact with clients for changes / alterations to designs where needed
- Some on site surveying and measuring
- Experience in Mechanical & Electrical layouts / drawings
- Experience in catering design
- Ability to create quotes based on the drawing layouts