My client are an ‘Award Winning’ client-focused, fast growing consultancy who pride ourselves on giving an outstanding service and a fresh approach to their customers’ needs. This dynamic and forward-thinking company are the UK’s leading independent suppliers of warehouse storage systems and commercial interior fit out solutions.
Due to their success and growth, they are looking for a professional, motivated and competent individual with an appetite to succeed, to join their busy Design and Contracts team.
- You will work with the Contracts team to add the construction and build detail to AutoCAD and Revit drawings which are to be used by installation teams on client sites.
- The role will be to take design drawings post sale and ensure that the all build details are included and that the implementation of the build is practical and achievable.
- A broad understanding of construction would be important as you will be required to add specific build details and information for items including, electrics, partitions, plumbing, air conditioning – in fact all elements of a commercial fit out project. All drawings are required by fitters to work on site to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- It would be essential you have good communication skills as the role would require frequent communication with Contract Managers, Suppliers, and Trades people in order to check specifications and gain relevant information to enable the designs to be achievable.
- You will have to work to tight deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
- Accuracy is vital and the person must have the ability to solve design challenges.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a construction based role.
- Competent using AutoCAD and Revit
- Must be practical and apply building standards to all designs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Have a can do attitude
- Intermediate PC Skills
This progressive company offers great benefits for its employees, including:
- Free Parking
- Contributions-based Pension
- 20 days holiday per annum to include a 4 days business closure through Christmas
- Paid holiday, increased with length of service up to 24 days
- Excellent Career Prospects
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm