Our client is a leading manufacturer of stairlifts who offer a wide range of stairlift solutions to fit the needs of every one of their clients. They pride themselves on being able to provide highly customised solutions to fit the home and layout of every user.
You will be working within a team, providing stair lift designs and drawings to customer surveys and specified requirements.
Key duties and tasks
- Produce workable, accurate and concise drawings for all products (both standard and non-standard) to a high standard.
- Check drawings for accuracy and content, correct and revise as necessary.
- Product design.
- Ensure that all drawing file information is correctly recorded.
- Ensure hard and soft copies are filed correctly.
- Keep production database (relating to CAD) up to date.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
- Liaise with other departments within Company.
Experience and Skills
- Preferably an ONC or HNC in Engineering
- MUST have knowledge and experience of working with SolidWorks
- Experience of working in an engineering environment