We are currently seeking a CAD Technician that can undertake all our clients CAD tasks for their Small Works Team within our clients Area Referencing Business Group.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be as follows: To manage all projects to meet the required Company standards, such as quality and health and safety.
- Working in conjunction with the Project Managers and Surveyors, to advise on the most appropriate technology and the most efficient way to delivery projects.
- To take responsibility for data, from its collection to final delivery, using the most appropriate technology and methodology to meet the project specification and liaising with fellow surveyors as appropriate.
- To undertake all CAD tasks in the Small works team including edits to both current and historic projects.
- To coordinate and develop the working relationship between the Areas business group and the outsourced CAD provider. To become become the established point of contact.
- In conjunction with the Project Managers to manage the resourcing of our key suppliers, as required.
- In conjunction with the Project Managers to pro-actively report on project progress, and ensure that projects meet the required deadlines.
- To liaise with Clients as required concerning project specifications and deliverables.
You will be an experienced CAD user with working knowledge of Microsoft packages, most importantly Excel and Word.
You will be methodical and organised, with strong communication skills in both written and verbal form, as you will be required to report on project progress and answer queries.
Experienced in overseeing workload and quality of deliverables, commercial and client awareness and knowledge on project timescales and cost factors are essential to this position.