• AutoCAD 2D
• Residential buildings
• UK building regulations is highly advantageous
• Submitting planning applications
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Location: London (inside M25), Surrey, Staines
Our client is an exciting and vibrant basement construction and conversion company. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD technician to join an expanding design team. In this role you will be working with structural engineers and an existing CAD team to create CAD drawings for existing basement space and excavations.
The full time position available requires a CAD technician with ideally a minimum of 3 years experience to produce CAD drawings for all types of building projects.
Key Qualifications/ Required experience:
- Expert AutoCAD user for minimum of 2 years
- Sketch Up is an advantage
- Experience working on residential buildings
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations is highly advantageous
- Experience submitting planning applications
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
There is on site parking at the clients offices and due to the location, getting into work on public transport is difficult and there will be the possibility of going out to do site visits so a car and drivers licence will be highly advantageous.
£20,000 – £30,000 – dependant upon experience
08:30 – 17:00