This is an immediate start position. You will be working closely with a project designer and Architectural detailers. This is a task driven role and will require the generation of all detailed information necessary to allow a contractor to deliver architecturally driven fit out projects.
- Undertake surveys as required.
- Liaise with local authorities (planning officers, building control etc.).
- Attend site / project meetings. Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
- Prepare tender/construction information.
- Design coordination (M+E etc.) and buildability reviews.
- Create project specification documents including Design Risk Assessments.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Fully proficient in CAD. AutoCAD Architectural Desktop latest version.
- Working knowledge of mechanical +electrical coordination.
- Working knowledge of planning/building control issues/regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an fit-out environment performing a similar role.
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally.
- Team Player/Flexible approach.
- Proactive and accountable attitude.
- Clean driving license.
- Good communicator.
- Salary £20-30K Dependant on experience
- Private health care
- 3% non-contributory Pension
- Disability insurance
- Free parking