• AutoCAD 2D
• Engineering background
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Slough
CADagency is pleased to be working with one of the UK’s leading heavy lifting solutions and crane hire companies. They have a fleet of cranes that range from 25 to 1250 tonne lifting capacity.
Due to on-going demand they are currently looking for a CAD Technician to be based in their Slough office who has an engineering background and experience producing technical site CAD drawings.
For this role you will be creating drawings to show how your cranes should be erected on site and then checking to see they are assembled correctly. To confirm how the cranes are assembled you will be required to visit the sites around the South. This will be an essential part of your role so a full UK drivers licence is required. You will be given a company car with the role along with a company laptop and phone.
On a daily basis you will be undertaking the following tasks:
- Create technical drawings of current catalogue of cranes and where they are to be assembled on site
- Liaise with project managers and site foremen as to how the cranes are to be assembled
- Liaise with sales team to understand the nature of the job
- Attend site visits to ensure drivers and assembly workers are working correctly and as per drawings
- Create as-built drawings to show any changes required based on actual site condition
08:00 – 18:00