Our client offers theming design, build, fit-out and consultancy services for some of the world’s largest operators and leading theme parks, resorts & attractions.
Our client now boast 2 expansive studios in the UK, a project management office in Italy and a UK manufacturing facility in Birmingham. Their head office is positioned in London and offer initial ideation services from the very offset right through to guest flow analysis, feasibility analysis, project management, build, delivery & fit-out – making their company the only ‘true’ in house turnkey theming design contractor in Europe.
Our client is in search of a bright and capable CAD Technician to join the team in the West Midlands studio. It is essential that you are a competent user of AutoCAD, familiar with drafting plans, elevations and sections to a high standard. You will ideally hold a degree relevant to the build environment such as one in Architectural Design Technology, Structural Engineering or Architecture. Professional experience in a similar CAD technician role is a necessity.
- Preparing 2D architectural CAD drawings from measured surveys and photographs for planning and building regulations approval
- Drafting planning issue and construction/building regulations issue drawings
- Working with Senior Production team
- AutoCAD 2D
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office
- Architectural design experience
- Knowledge of national and local planning policies
- Knowledge of UK and intranasal building regulations
- 3D Modelling (Sketch-up, Blender, Maya, 3DSMax)