• AutoCAD 2D
• Variety of projects covering retail and modular construction sectors
• Experience of producing M&E Building Service Drawings
- Salary: £32000 - £42000
- Location: Midlands, Birmingham
Established in 1983 our client are a nationwide electrical contracting company who specialise in industrial, commercial and retail developments and have an annual turnover in excess of £26 million. Electrical projects they work on include industrial units, large retail units, office accommodation, cinemas, hotels and finally multistory apartment blocks .
They are currently recruiting an experienced CAD Manager with BIM experience and working background, looking to work for rapidly expanding Electrical and Mechanical Contractor.
On offer is the opportunity to lead the CAD team and train member of staff, and excel through a period of significant growth and work on exciting new projects with major brands.
This is the chance to join us as we continually increase our market share, with further growth on the way. With the company operating nationally, and work across the UK. We are a market leader and we offer the right opportunity to develop professionally and perfect place to develop skills.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be working alongside a team of highly trained engineers.
- MEP CAD experienced Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical Building services BIM models
- To work on a variety of projects covering retail and modular construction sectors.
- Experience of producing M&E Building Service Drawings.
- Proficient in use of different MEP design applications
- Will have good and general IT skills
- Will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Will ideally have leadership qualities, as management opportunities may develop as the role develops