CADagency is pleased to be working with an award winning manufacture of innovative modular roof systems. They work closely with major house builders, developers and private contracts. Due to on-going demand they are looking to recruit a CAD Designer with roof truss/timber experience. You will play a lead role in the design department and prepare roof panel drawing packs for approval and manufacture. You will also be responsible for liaising with both Customers and Production to maintain a steady and accurate flow of information in a reasonable timeframe.
- Produce accurate drawing packs for production in a timely manner
- Ensure work is carried accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales
- Contribute to the development of new designs
- Work in line with departmental and company objectives
- Provide productivity/KPI reports as required
- Communicate directly with Customer technical teams and answer their queries
- Customer and site visits as required
- Previous design experience
- Knowledge of roof truss/timber sector, particularly building standards, is essential
- Ability to demonstrate effective line management experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD or similar design package
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works independently, decisive, strong judgement, problem solver.
- Ability to work to set deadlines
This demanding yet challenging position offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career. Selected candidates must be enthusiastic with an excellent work ethic and be prepared to work hard.