• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in a joinery manufacturing environment
• Experience managing projects from start to finish
- Salary: £40000 + Profit share
- Location: Midlands, Leicester
CADagency is delighted to be working with a small, family run manufacturing business based in Leicester. The company specialises in Retail displays and Bespoke Interiors and has in house design and manufacturing capabilities working from their 37,500 square foot shop floor. The team of 10 machinists, bench joiners and sprayers provide bespoke joinery and volume production.
Due to on-going growth the company requires an additional CAD Designer / Project Manager to create technical joinery and production drawings for manufacturing purposes. For this role you will be required to have previous experience in a business manufacturing environment and have a proactive, detail orientated personality. Ideally you will be looking to progress your career and manage technical projects from start to finish. You will be comfortable with winning new work and taking on challenges head on.
You will be using AutoCAD LT as your primary design software and mainly designing wood and glass. You will exporting your CAD models to DXF format for manufacture.
This is an opportunity where you will be able to truly make a difference in a forward think, quick pace environment. There is an opportunity to progress quickly within the company and a profit share scheme would be an option for the right candidate.
Daily activities will include:
- Liaising with clients and contractors on winning new business as well as updating on live projects
- Working closely with the shop floor staff and monitoring production processes
- Ensure CAD packages are being utilised to full capabilities
- Create accurate CAD drawings as per client specification